Wow, Blame Mame has been honored with another blog award. This time Sophie at Waitin' On a Sunny Day has chosen this blog to receive The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! Thank you so much for the honor!
|Feel free to use this on your own blog if you like.|
I don't know if it goes against the 'rules', but I decided to give the award image a little Classic Hollywood makeover. To see the original image, please click here.
Once you receive this award you are supposed to share 7 things about yourself and nominate 12 of your favorite blogs to be honored with this award. Since I just nominated 5 blogs with a Liebster Awards, I am going to add 7 new blogs to my awarded list. So here it goes...
A few things about myself...
- I have many pets. [3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 chickens, 6 lizards & 1 ferret]
- Besides my dogs, birds are my favorite thing to photograph.
- My wife and I have been best friends since we were in 6th grade.
- 'Glee' is one of my favorite things of all time.
- I am obsessed with all things Disney.
- I have one tattoo. [barcode with my wedding date above ankle]
- A 7th grade Social Studies project started my love of Classic Hollywood.
My honorees for this award...
- Sally at Flying Down To Hollywood
- Mason at Love Those Classic Movies
- Becky at Classic Film and TV Cafe
- Emily at The Silver Screen Affair
- Sarah at And...scene!
- Rupert at Classic Movies Digest
- CK at Hollywood Dreamland
And there you have it... The Irresistibly Sweet Award.