Saturday, October 29, 2011

Photos | Stars With Their Cameras

Before I continue with the post, I just wanted to point out that the side bar looks a little different [points to the right]. I have added some things, changed some things, and even removed some things. I would like to give a shout out to the three blogs featured on the side bar for their upcoming Blogathons [For The Boys - Hosted by The Scarlett Olive, Dueling Divas - Hosted by Backlots, Humphrey Bogart - Hosted by Forever Classics]. I love Blogathons!


So in my real life I work in a camera shop as a photographer and sales person, so it goes without saying that I love photography. I grew up with disposable film cameras and never had the chance to enjoy the experience of a manual film camera. I've recently acquired a few and I love them. I was excited to find pictures of some of my favorite Classic Hollywood stars using these great cameras... and even a few using old movie film cameras. Two of my favorite things, cameras and Classic Hollywood... sounds like a fun post!

STILL CAMERAS

Joan Crawford

Norma Shearer

Cary Grant

Bette Davis


Elizabeth Taylor

James Cagney

Tony Curtis

Marilyn Monroe

James Dean

MOVIE CAMERAS

Ginger Rogers

James Stewart

James Dean

Joan Crawford

1 comment:

  1. Oh, fun! I liked the pictures of: Norma Shearer, Ginger Rogers, Marilyn Monroe, and Jimmy Stewart best I think. :)

    ReplyDelete